Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Heart Fall


If you're not in New England during Fall, you need to temporarily relocate. Despite my many accusations of Maine being "extremely boring", "extremely lame" and "extremely uneventful", if you're not here for Fall, and more importantly, fall foliage, you are undoubtedly missing out.

Despite my biased opinion of fall being my favorite season, not only because it holds my birthday (Oct 29th if you forgot, and if you did forget that's a sin), it also holds ALL of my favorite things. Apple picking, apple crisp, pumpkin carving, pumpkin seeds, apple cider, haunted hayrides, haunted houses, the crisp smell that takes over the air, the crunching of leaves, the smell of spices that take over my house, etc, etc ,etc. Basically, I love fall, and now that Labor Day is over, signaling the end of summer, I can really start looking forward to the changing of the seasons :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment