Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blah Blah Blah Blah

I'm writing again.

Due to recent health complications and a strict "no stress" diet from the doctor, I have decided to start writing again as another outlet for this random stress I seem to carry around with me. Exercising has also been really beneficial as an outlet for me, and hopefully getting back into the world of writing will help me too. I don't have the best track record for keeping up w/ blogs, but I'll try my best to write something as often as I can.

I'm making this public:
Shocker. Everyone will get to read this blog. My friends pretty much already know every ridiculous aspect of my life, but my family doesn't...which means (family) you should be thankful that you're getting an exclusive direct look into my very luxurious, glamorous, NOT boring whatsoever, life. :-) I'll pretty much try and keep it public, unless I get hate mail or death threats. But even then maybe I'll keep it public anyways...add a little excitement to my life. ;-)

Grammar:
Don't correct me, cause I don't care. I won't be grammar testing this and I'll probably be starting a lot of sentences with "But". I'm pretty decent at spelling and maybe I'm putting my journalism degree to shame for not being a grammar grubber but whatever.

Blog Title:
Pretty self explanatory. This blog will have a lot of rambling, a lot of me trying to figure out how to live my life in the "real world", and probably the occasional drunken rant. Regardless of it's content, I really haven't done any extensive writing since college, so it'll be good for me. Ahh...good olddd college. I'm really holding myself back from whining about how much I miss it there, but it's the first blog post so I'll spare you.

So yeah...I'll try and keep up w/ this as best I can. All I ask is that you take everything that I say with a grain of salt. For those that don't know me, I'm sarcastic, pessimistic, unpredicatable, out spoken and actually kind of crazy. For those that DO know me...all I ask is that you don't judge me when you see me @ the grocery store after reading a blog post about me getting drunk off 2 glasses of wine and crying myself to sleep while watching The Notebook. Cause that's just not a good look.

Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment